Specifically, Gardners Independent is committed to ensuring that all data collected and processed is:
* processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
* collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
* adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
* accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
* kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary; and
* processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
This statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who interact with our company or visit our websites, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
You have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, amend, or to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Where your information is required for statutory record keeping purposes, we reserve the right under UK Data Protection law not to comply with your request.
What information do we collect about you?
Information may be collected in the following ways:
* Face-to-face (e.g. in a meeting or at a professional event)
* Phone (e.g. in a telephone conversation)
* Email (e.g. in an exchange with one of our team)
* Post (e.g. we may record data that you send to us by post)
What type of information is collected?
The types of data we will collect may include: -
* Contact Data: your name, email address, address, job title, phone number
* Correspondence Data: records of emails that we have sent you/you have sent us.
* Financial Data: your payment information and transactions, including your payment for services provided by us or by service providers we have introduced to you
* Analytics Data: your IP address or other device identifier, technical log information (as described below under the subheading “Log Data”) cookies (as described below under the subheading “Cookies”), and information about how you use our website.
We collect information about you to service your needs, manage your account and to email you about other services, company news, services, products and events that we believe are of interest and value to you. Gardners Independent will never share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of Gardners Independent.
How do we use information collected about you?
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide services or business information.
Gardners Independent will not give your data to any third parties other than to service providers we consider optimal for your service. We will never give your personal details to third parties for marketing or other non-essential purposes.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
* to provide you with information, products or services undertaken by Gardners Independent which we feel may interest you
* to allow you to participate in features of our services
* to notify you about changes to our services
* To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of invoices);
We may contact you by post, phone, email, SMS and other electronic means.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct, update or remove information you think is inaccurate.
As a data subject, we acknowledge that you have a right to control whether or not we collect and process personal data on you, and to ask for us to stop processing/delete data that we hold.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If Gardners Independent or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
How to contact us